F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > F30 3.20d Sport Line or M-pack
ARMA SPEED

05-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Bgrhn
Registered
Rep
Drives: C 180

F30 3.20d Sport Line or M-pack

Hello all,

I'm new to bimmerpost. I've been following F30 related topics for a long time though. So here is the thing. I live in Turkey and I don't know when M package will be available in here. I talked with the biggest dealer in Turkey over and over again but they are saying that, they have no idea about when F30 M pack will be available for Turkey. I saw someone in bimmerpost (who is from England) posting that he ordered his 3.20d M package already, September delivery. Then I thought Turkey has, atleast like 5-6 months for delivery (my opinion). And I really cannot wait that many months... So I came across some Sapphire Black Sport Line pictures and I liked it. I'm thinking of getting Sapphire Black 3.20d, so my question for you Veteran Bmw'ers is that should I get sport line or should I absoultely wait for the M-pack. Personally I liked the steering-wheel of Sport line more than M-pack steering-wheel. On the other hand I kinda fear regretting my decision when I see a m-pack on the road What are your opinions about this and do you have any thoughts about M-package arrival for Turkey ?

Thanks for all the answers and opinions
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Get the Sport line.

The M Sport package is only cosmetic changes, nothing serious.

Just get the car you want and get it now. I was like you and waited quite a bit but now I'm just going to order the Sport line. If I want to do any changes, I can do it later, very easily!

Get the car and get it now.

Hope this helps...

Good luck man!!!
      05-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
Can258
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: F30 & E53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrhn View Post
Hello all,

I'm new to bimmerpost. I've been following F30 related topics for a long time though. So here is the thing. I live in Turkey and I don't know when M package will be available in here. I talked with the biggest dealer in Turkey over and over again but they are saying that, they have no idea about when F30 M pack will be available for Turkey. I saw someone in bimmerpost (who is from England) posting that he ordered his 3.20d M package already, September delivery. Then I thought Turkey has, atleast like 5-6 months for delivery (my opinion). And I really cannot wait that many months... So I came across some Sapphire Black Sport Line pictures and I liked it. I'm thinking of getting Sapphire Black 3.20d, so my question for you Veteran Bmw'ers is that should I get sport line or should I absoultely wait for the M-pack. Personally I liked the steering-wheel of Sport line more than M-pack steering-wheel. On the other hand I kinda fear regretting my decision when I see a m-pack on the road What are your opinions about this and do you have any thoughts about M-package arrival for Turkey ?

Thanks for all the answers and opinions
Merhaba Şubat ortası 320d Luxury siparişi verdim Nisan ilk haftasında teslim aldım. 5-6 ay süreceğini sanmıyorum siparişlerin. Ayrıca F30 M Paket Temmuz da üretim e başlıyor. Ağustos veya Eylül' de en geç teslim edilir diye düşünüyorum. Ben olsam biraz daha beklerdim M paket için çünkü Sport line ile görünüş olarak çok farklı.
Appreciate 0