GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

03-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
ruley74
Lost Motorcyclist
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3M F97

G20 330 first drive

Dropped my car in for service and got a new 330 as the loaner for the day.

I had a 2013 328 before the M4 so it was interesting to think of the differences to that from a driving POV. For me the new car is a massive improvement, road noise is much better, the suspension I thought was actually quite good (bugger all crash) and steering response/balance was also noticeably improved. Engine and auto feel neither hear nor there. Overall if I still had my 328 it would be enough for me to consider updating for the most part.

Interior wise I didn't hear any rattles etc, I like the new idrive screen (mine seemed tiny when I got back in) and the HUD display and info shown is impressive.

Things I didn't like.... the seats suck, the dash display has way too much going on, just to turn on simple cruise control wasn't as simple as it needs to be and the rear end is a dam Lexus.

Cheers,
Appreciate 1
A'PEXi69.50