Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2022 BMW 330e

08-15-2022, 04:30 PM   #1
UltimateMoneyShifter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW iX xDrive50

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Custom ordered my 330e and took delivery in June 2022. This was meant to be a stop gap car for my iX, but turns out my iX is getting here A LOT sooner than I expected.

Specs:
- Exterior: Phytonic Blue
- Interior: Tacora Red SensaTec
- Odometer: 1,500 Miles but will go up ~150 miles with use.
- Plug-in Hybrid with an electric range of ~25 miles of real world driving and 350 miles from gasoline.
- Adaptive M Suspension: really rare on a car this price. Makes a world of difference in terms of ride comfort.
- Driver's Assistance Package: Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, Lane Departure Warning, Park Distance Control
- Premium Package: Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Head's Up Display, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Seat, Driver Lumbar Support
- Unclaimed HOV lane sticker
- ~4 years of bumper to bumper warranty remaining
- MSRP: $47,890

The car is basically new, with no wear. Trying to be fair with my pricing and passing on as much of the PHEV tax credit as I can with the car.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2022, 04:02 AM   #2
UltimateMoneyShifter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW iX xDrive50

Here is the window sticker:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2022, 02:54 PM   #3
dchen2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80, XF Super V8

Good luck with the sale, very nice superman blue/red pattern!

A very reasonable price, especially since the buyer doesn't need to wait until next March/April to get the phev tax credit refunded and avoids the common dealer adm price gouging for in stock phev/ev units.

My sister recently took delivery of an 330e in the same tacora red perforated sensatec. Her dealer told her there's a 6-12 month wait now for the BMW hybrid or EV new orders.

She's enjoying her 330e so far, good mix of tip toeing into electric driving while avoiding the road trip electric charging range anxiety (Many places in AZ still have 150-200+ mile stretches with no high speed chargers).

She also selected the standalone Adaptive M Suspension option on her base sport line. As you stated, it makes a big difference giving the driver best of both worlds with electric/hybrid comfort suspension and the xtraboost mode sport suspension.

Just in time too, the 2023 330e now requires the $2,550 M Sport pack to be selected if you want the $950 Adaptive M Suspension.

Last edited by dchen2; 08-16-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Appreciate 1