BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 1 Series Forum Second Generation (F40) BMW 1 Series (F40) General Discussion

12-03-2021, 04:48 AM   #1
iCARMIX
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW F40 120i Genuine BMW M Performance Front 4 Pot Rear 1 Pot Brake Kit Retrofit

In previous generation BMW cars, M Sport packages always come with M Sport brakes. However, here in Hong Kong, we don't. Even though if your car is with M Sport package, you'll only get standard 1 Pot brakes for both front and rear, which is a complete joke.
Feedback from owners were never positive. Brakes are either weak or jerky. That's why most of them will choose to upgrade their brakes to M Performance ones.
This brake kit includes everything you need, even the master cylinder.
New brake kit is running 4 pot with 360mm disc on the front, while 1 pot with 330mm disc for the rear. It does enhance the braking performance of the car a lot, and of course the car looks so much nicer as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
JustChris17423.00