Closed Thread

09-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #133
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I'm a juvenile because someone posted misinformation?

So far we have this morning I haven't accomplished anything in life and now I'm juvenile because someone spread CLEAR and BLATANT misinformation?

Resorting to name calling because I don't agree with the disinformation really shows what exactly on your part?
What was misinformation? Do you know what you are talking about? If you don't like what you hear, you just call it misinformation based on nothing? Grow up.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 03:37 PM   #134
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Quote:
I'm a juvenile because someone posted misinformation?

So far we have this morning I haven't accomplished anything in life and now I'm juvenile because someone spread CLEAR and BLATANT misinformation?

Resorting to name calling because I don't agree with the disinformation really shows what exactly on your part?
What was misinformation? Do you know what you are talking about? If you don't like what you hear, you just call it misinformation based on nothing? Grow up.
Do you? You can't even remember the rhetoric you state and all you can come up with is "child" or "grow up". Ain't nobody here resorting to name calling except? You.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 04:18 PM   #135
stocktree
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
No
Ok. You're right. It was the democrats!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Patton2502936.50
      09-27-2021, 04:26 PM   #136
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenopoly View Post
You've got to be kidding me? Fauci has been lying since day one. He lied to the country right from the get-go about how we shouldn't be wearing masks. Even though he lied because at the time there wasn't enough to go around for 1st responders. It doesn't matter why he lied. He should've told the truth. I doubt anyone in their right mind wouldn't argued. Automatically places mistrust in his words from day one.

His whole career revolves around gain of function and he was trying to get around it with semantics. This guy is trash.
Can you help me understand this lie Fauci told? I hear people such as yourself making the statement that "Fauci lied" about masks but I've never seen anyone take the step of stating what the actual, supposed, lie was. yes, early on in the pandemic Fauci told the public there was no need for the general public to wear masks at that time. As COVID cases increased and masks were no longer in short supply he changed that recommendation. Is this the "lie" you and others often point to? I'm genuinely curious here and hoping to understand.
Appreciate 4
minn1913970.00
Littlebear3508.50
      09-27-2021, 04:58 PM   #137
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktree View Post
Quote:
No
Wrong again. Ask me why……..if you dare.

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 09:14 PM   #138
stevenopoly
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 350z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Can you help me understand this lie Fauci told? I hear people such as yourself making the statement that "Fauci lied" about masks but I've never seen anyone take the step of stating what the actual, supposed, lie was. yes, early on in the pandemic Fauci told the public there was no need for the general public to wear masks at that time. As COVID cases increased and masks were no longer in short supply he changed that recommendation. Is this the "lie" you and others often point to? I'm genuinely curious here and hoping to understand.
He literally said he lied because he thought there wasn't enough masks to go around for first responders. Do you not consider that a lie? I guess we have different definitions of the word "lie." Then he went back and forth about his stance on herd immunity. Then he was arguing semantics with congress about his role in the covid gain of function research.

The whole wearing masks lie was enough. If you're the person speaking to the country on this disease, you don't go lying about that. I don't care what reason you're lying for. A liar is a liar. It doesn't matter. Your credibility is done.
Appreciate 2
      09-27-2021, 09:30 PM   #139
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenopoly View Post
He literally said he lied because he thought there wasn't enough masks to go around for first responders. Do you not consider that a lie? I guess we have different definitions of the word "lie." Then he went back and forth about his stance on herd immunity. Then he was arguing semantics with congress about his role in the covid gain of function research.

The whole wearing masks lie was enough. If you're the person speaking to the country on this disease, you don't go lying about that. I don't care what reason you're lying for. A liar is a liar. It doesn't matter. Your credibility is done.
I've not seen that quote from him where he admitted he knowingly attempted to deceive the public with false information about the mask situation. When did he fess up to that? Was that during the congressional testimony?
Appreciate 3
minn1913970.00
Littlebear3508.50
      09-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #140
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

A third round of this? Mods should just give in and make it a sticky.
Appreciate 2
sygazelle11113.50
      09-27-2021, 09:49 PM   #141
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
A third round of this? Mods should just give in and make it a sticky.
Make it a sticky?

That's the name of my sex tape!

Or…….

That's what she said?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 11:00 PM   #142
stocktree
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 07:51 AM   #143
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Quote:

Very rightly titled………the ignorance.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 07:52 AM   #144
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Quote:
No
So you've posted screenshots from before the pandemic.. nice work.

"Some events before and during that crucial period:

— Mid-December 2019: Patients begin showing up in Wuhan hospitals complaining of flu-like symptoms including high fever, cough and breathing difficulties."

https://apnews.com/article/e6147ec0f...c811149424239d
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3508.50
      09-28-2021, 11:50 AM   #145
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Quote:
Do you? You can't even remember the rhetoric you state and all you can come up with is "child" or "grow up". Ain't nobody here resorting to name calling except? You.
I said the vaccine is not a vaccine in the old sense of the word and which were attempted in previous coronaviruses. This is a new gene-therapy drug. Once again, you are wrong. You then dared to follow with some facebook crap remark. Lets not try to revise what you did. You had no argument so began calling people and information disinformation and dared to call out others for name calling. I read some of other posts. Your a real piece of work with your juvenile attitude.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 11:55 AM   #146
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Quote:
I said the vaccine is not a vaccine in the old sense of the word and which were attempted in previous coronaviruses. This is a new gene-therapy drug. Once again, you are wrong. You then dared to follow with some facebook crap remark. Lets not try to revise what you did. You had no argument so began calling people and information disinformation and dared to call out others for name calling. I read some of other posts. Your a real piece of work with your juvenile attitude.
Nah you said you have family who work for Pfizer and said they told you it's gene mutation.

Let's not try to revise what you did.

"Real piece of work." Because one doesn't agree with your rhetoric you want to paint yourself as some innocent angel and I'm some tyrant? Get off your soapbox and stop with your BS.

The irony here is, I clearly illustrated why your information was incorrect and included articles and links. You chose to just fixate on another false narrative and project the exact shit you do. Which is, provide zero and resort to just making posts calling people juvenile.
Appreciate 2
      09-28-2021, 12:11 PM   #147
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

With all this talk about modified genes and shots, wanted to point out that maybe Hollywood is on to something...... Sorry, for the tangent....continue on with the bickering

Name:  I-Am-Legend-Ridley-Scott-Monsters-Make-Up.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  27.5 KB
Appreciate 2
shoei7778.00
      09-28-2021, 12:13 PM   #148
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
With all this talk about modified genes and shots, wanted to point out that maybe Hollywood is on to something...... Sorry, for the tangent....continue on with the bickering

Attachment 2706851
You know what I saw the other night and it was too close for comfort? Contagion.

Forsythia was the original Ivermectin lol
Appreciate 1
zx10guy5139.00
      09-28-2021, 01:46 PM   #149
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
On what page for this thread end? I'm calling before page 11…….

Appreciate 1
sygazelle11113.50
      09-28-2021, 02:02 PM   #150
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
On what page for this thread end? I'm calling before page 11…….

Well to be fair, I dont think there's a ban on arguing. Yet anyway. As long as these guys keep taking shots at each other and steer clear of politics they should be in the clear.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 08:12 PM   #151
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

I'm on my company's US office COVID task force. I just learned today from our H&S lead and corporate counsel that we had 9 confirmed cases, all breakthrough infections, over the past 10 days in 4 different office locations in the Northeast. None of these individuals had COVID in the past (that they are aware of). 5 of these sick staff went into the office because they figured it was allergies at first then they got fevers later. 20 additional staff, all vaccinated (requirement to be in the office), are now in quarantine. What a cluster.
      09-28-2021, 08:18 PM   #152
Joe T
Rep
Drives: F16 X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut View Post
Don't deflect with sensationalism. Argue with me. Explain to me how it is right that the same doctor forced to treat you for something preventable is doing so at the expense of someone else's care. How can you justify that? You just want everyone else to pay for your own risks.

I would normally ignore the taunt, and scrolled past it and found myself asking if you're purposefully being obtuse or disingenuous.

about 95% (made up number) of what human do to end up needing medical attention is preventable. I ride motorcycles, rock climb, scuba, have hang glided, eat wrong, love bacon, don't exercise enough, drink WAY too much, abused my body for YEARS snorting and shooting dope, drive way to fast, smokes in my teens/20's, and I could go on... but you think if anything happens because of these things should I be denied healthcare? Then factor that I pay close to $30K a year for healthcare for my family. It was better coverage for significantly less before 0bama made healthcare affordable. Should I be denied now?

I happen to be vaccinated, but a choice to not vaccinate should now exclude me from treatment. Last year when I was in Nursing homes and hospitals where literally bodies were stacked in walk in coolers while there were no masks, no gloves, no ppe and others were at home sucking on the government tit... I've had covid, I have natural antibodies now, but if I made the choice to not vaccinate, I should be denied treatment?

'eff off. my body my choice.

You and I, both vaccinated, stand the same chance of transmitting the virus to each other as if one or both of us were unvaccinated. The difference is the POTENTIAL seriousness of the illness. If YOU are vaccinated there's no increased risk to you if I'm not

Among people I know that are NOT vaccinates are my doctor, his wife( a doctor) and kids (1 of 3 is a doctor). My neighbor who's a surgeon, My sister in law, who's a Nurse Practitioner, her husband that works for Pfizer, And lastly my best friend of over 40 years, with a 30 year career in the military. He's chosen to retire this year. These people are democrats and republicans, of different religions and different races, and all intelligent people that made a decision they thought best for them. I know others too mostly "average

oh, you know who's not being forced to vaccinate? people who work for Pfizer & Moderna (they can test weekly instead... how many people can be infected in a week at work?) J&J, requiring vaccines unless medical "or other reasons". And even then, only in the US... global employees don't have to vaccinate. oh yea... Congress is exempt, that too says volumes. The best healthcare in the world, access to the best drugs/treatments, and they don't have to vaccinate

in short, your "feels" don't trump my rights

Last edited by Joe T; 09-28-2021 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #153
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
Just some shots.
:
Everyone is wound up
Measles mumps rubella polio
Everyone has those shots, right?
Come on man you might want to try doing a little reading. Those vaccines took years and years to test and get approved. They are also actual vaccines. What you stuck in your body unless it was the Johnson and Johnson one is an experimental RNA concoction with very little testing. Completely apples to oranges here.
Remember when ISIS recruited people in Europe to go fight for them? Did you ever wonder how these people were recruited?

ISIS told them what they wanted to hear.

Early in this emergency, Donald Trump dismissed Covid. Minimized. Told many lies about it. Supported quack medicines.

the alternate right/far right media followed suit. They've been following suit ever since. They're telling you what they think you and Trump want to hear. They're not interested in the truth, they're interested in you watching their sites, reading their sites, maintaining advertising revenue.

I know it's hard to hear, but you've been radicalized just like those ISIS teenagers.
How we go from going to the doctor to get a checkup and shots all the way to ISIS?

Got damn.

Time for me to walk away from this post and go talk about some BMWs or something.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 09:18 PM   #154
stocktree
Lieutenant
Rep

Is this locked or what? And where did politics get involved?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread