BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

09-23-2021, 09:33 AM   #1
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Hi to everyone who has the sound system above, if you have the HK please leave, (respectfully) but if you have any suggestions for this system please leave them below. I only reason I say leave is because I don't have the HK and I'm slightly jealous..

So, now that everyone is here. I'm wondering what the best treble, bass, and fader settings are. I would like some suggestions below on what you think are the best. I'm 16 so I like rap/hip-hop, I love to listen to the lyrics but hear that mean BASS. I love bass……. A lot…..

Some settings I've liked include;

Treble: -1 (From Middle)
Bass: +1 (From Middle)
Fader: Middle

Or

Treble: +6 (From Middle)
Bass: +9 (From Middle)
Fader: +4 (From Middle)

Or

If you have any suggestions please let me know! Please feel free to try out my settings and let me know which one YOU think is the best! Have a good day, stay safe.
Appreciate 1
CoopJet3696.50
      09-26-2021, 09:17 PM   #2
FourCarss
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F44 M235i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Hi to everyone who has the sound system above, if you have the HK please leave, (respectfully) but if you have any suggestions for this system please leave them below. I only reason I say leave is because I don't have the HK and I'm slightly jealous..

So, now that everyone is here. I'm wondering what the best treble, bass, and fader settings are. I would like some suggestions below on what you think are the best. I'm 16 so I like rap/hip-hop, I love to listen to the lyrics but hear that mean BASS. I love bass……. A lot…..

Or

Or

If you have any suggestions please let me know! Please feel free to try out my settings and let me know which one YOU think is the best! Have a good day, stay safe.
I just keep everything normal. Sounds perfect for me. I have HK
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 09:29 AM   #3
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: C6Z, X3MC

Quote:

Or

Or

Should of got HK, that being said. Call BavSound and see if their X1/x2 kit for the ghost upgrade will
Work as the speakers share the same PN.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 09:50 AM   #4
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownLSX View Post
Quote:

Or

Or

Should of got HK, that being said. Call BavSound and see if their X1/x2 kit for the ghost upgrade will
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 10:10 AM   #5
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
I'll take a 10$ Tim Hortons gift card, Thank you :
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #6
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Can I mail you a farmers wrap, hash brown, and medium double double? Eh.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 01:39 PM   #7
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
You read my mind!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 03:22 PM   #8
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
You read my mind!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Quote:
Quote:

Or

Or

Ok thank you
You read my mind!!!
What can I say….. I'm just awesome.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 03:34 PM   #9
cukeuk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Series 2 GC M235i xDrive

Find a room guys ;-)
Appreciate 1
J-RO2078.00
      09-27-2021, 03:47 PM   #10
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cukeuk View Post
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
You don't like Tim's, see only Canadian will understand how awesome Tim's is….. its cheap, fast, good, did I say cheap, like what's not to like about Tim's. Also I need help with my exhaust issue… I think Blown works for bmw so…. Wanna help?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 05:43 AM   #11
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
You don't like Tim's, see only Canadian will understand how awesome Tim's is….. its cheap, fast, good, did I say cheap, like what's not to like about Tim's. Also I need help with my exhaust issue… I think Blown works for bmw so…. Wanna help?
The only other way to get the valve open is to use bmw software ista. Run the exhaust flap test plan and put into installation mode. This moves the valve to the full open position. Then unplug it.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2021, 11:51 AM   #12
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
The only other way to get the valve open is to use bmw software ista. Run the exhaust flap test plan and put into installation mode. This moves the valve to the full open position. Then unplug it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
How do I do that exactly?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2021, 10:22 AM   #13
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
Quote:
Find a room guys ;-)
How do I do that exactly?
Go to dealer and ask them to do that. Or find a shop that has the software.
Appreciate 0