THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications m sport front bumper retrofit

04-25-2023, 03:00 PM   #1
khaye1
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 18 AW F80

m sport front bumper retrofit

I have good lead on a painted front bumper but am hesitant on pulling the trigger. I've been lurking and looking around for an answer and youtube vids but there seems to be no definitive information on how to go about doing an m sport front bumper retrofit...aside from doing the whole process from the BMW retrofit kit including air ducts and horn and support bracket.

Has anybody done a swap and do I need all the parts in the retrofit kit? Am I better off getting an aftermarket kit that comes with all the necessary items...albeit I have to get it painted.
      09-08-2023, 07:56 AM   #2
oremag2014
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 220i

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaye1 View Post
I have good lead on a painted front bumper but am hesitant on pulling the trigger. I've been lurking and looking around for an answer and youtube vids but there seems to be no definitive information on how to go about doing an m sport front bumper retrofit...aside from doing the whole process from the BMW retrofit kit including air ducts and horn and support bracket.

Has anybody done a swap and do I need all the parts in the retrofit kit? Am I better off getting an aftermarket kit that comes with all the necessary items...albeit I have to get it painted.
Absolutely, I got the complete kit and let me tell you is a very complete one, sideskirts, front bumper, rear bumper and everything you need in order to complete the process. I got the M2C, The only thing I didnt instal was the side skirts IDK why I like the ones i have better.

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=2034903

I will be uploading more pictures tonight
Appreciate 0