BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

03-28-2020, 11:24 AM   #23
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
IMO, at this price point, Genesis offers better package in overall.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2020, 11:33 AM   #24
SabineBimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i LBlue Met

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post
IMO, at this price point, Genesis offers better package in overall.
Have to admit, the new Genesis is sweet.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #25
SabineBimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i LBlue Met

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstick View Post
Cannot imagine why OP would post this video. He admits that he's had problems for not inconveniencing himself to place the dealer plates on a car before, and says, knowing that, he passed the CHP on the highway, and he couldn't be bothered to remember his own driver license. What are we to think about the OP?
It is sort of self-incriminating isn't it...
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 03:05 AM   #26
Pegassus84
Costa Rica
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i (E90 LCI) & X4 F26

Got to 7 minutes... Still had a lot left, but the dude is duller than, well anything I've ever experienced. He seems to be a salesman, but he called the '06-ish 3 Series the "E40" (guess he was going for E46?), and he's certainly not making the slightest effort to sell that car. It's just bad.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 06:10 AM   #27
msej449
msej449
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M235i Convertible +LSD 2016

Garage List
This is how I would have scripted it if I were them:

"Hi all. Today, we're looking at the new BMW 2 Series Grand Coupé. Who is this car for? Well, those of you who want a small package but for whom a MINI is just too small. Or those of you who liked the 2-door 2 Coupé, but really need those doors at the back. In M235i format, those of you who like power but want it understated - no bulging wheel arches or 'look at me' graphics. Customers of mine who have the 2 Series already often say they'll never go back to a larger vehicle: too hard to park, that much more weight to haul 'round, a ton of extra bodywork for not much more internal space - Talking of which, let's take a look inside the cockpit .... BMW prides itself on Germanic quality but doesn't pare the interior trim down so much that you think you're in a coffin. Tactile, interesting, but not a desert of black plastic. And that rear space is surprisingly generous, given the outside dimensions: I'm 5'10" and as you can see when I get in the back - I still have 2-3" of kneeroom there. Go 'round to the trunk and you can see that not only does it have the entire rear seat folding-down, but a big hidden compartment space underneath too. ... " and so on.

Really guys, with the right delivery, it's not that hard to get your target customer base to come 'round to the showroom to take a look. Hire a professional actor for half a day if needed.