BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

12-31-2018, 12:32 PM   #1
Nice95gle
Private
Rep
Drives: 640i GC

Meth kit recommendations

So like the title state guys. I’m looking for any input on meth kits.
It’s for a 14’ 640. So far I have an intake, downpipes, tune, injectors coming next month and upgraded turbo coming after. Just not sure if I want to go with a pure turbo. Last will be exhaust. And to keep everything planted and the shiny side up. I’m currently running kw v2’s.
I guess I have a follow up question. Should I wait on the kit until the other mods are done. Or can I just install now. I’m asking because I have an appointment to change my charge pipe this weekend and I was thinking of killing two birds...
This is strictly for fun and the occasional track night. New to this, So if anyone has any advice, I’m all ears.

Last edited by Nice95gle; 12-31-2018 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2019, 03:00 PM   #2
$howtime456
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice95gle View Post
So like the title state guys. I’m looking for any input on meth kits.
It’s for a 14’ 640. So far I have an intake, downpipes, tune, injectors coming next month and upgraded turbo coming after. Just not sure if I want to go with a pure turbo. Last will be exhaust. And to keep everything planted and the shiny side up. I’m currently running kw v2’s.
I guess I have a follow up question. Should I wait on the kit until the other mods are done. Or can I just install now. I’m asking because I have an appointment to change my charge pipe this weekend and I was thinking of killing two birds...
This is strictly for fun and the occasional track night. New to this, So if anyone has any advice, I’m all ears.
You dont have to wait for the kit. Cooler iats equates too more power. I would suggest upgrading the charge pipe at bare minimum. Also have to get something to control meth flow such as a JB4 or if you want to do direct port AIC. I actually have a meth kit i installed in my car u4 sale on the forums i really never used. LMK.
Precision 6266 On Steroids
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #3
Nice95gle
Private
Rep
Drives: 640i GC

Thank you so much man.
This is a great bit of info. And yes I am upgrading my charge pipe. I have an appointment this weekend.
Before I pull the trigger on a kit. I’m going to chat with my tuner, who I also have an appointment with this weekend.
So thanks again man. I really appreciate your input.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2019, 05:36 PM   #4
$howtime456
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i

anytime bro
Precision 6266 On Steroids
Appreciate 0