BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #23
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute

I have to choose my colour soon(ish) too, and what should be a great fun experience is turning into a pain in the arse!!!

I went to Detroit at the weekend and I must say the orange really stole the show - however under all the false lights i was really only given an idea of VO on a sunny day, what about during all the other Canadian weather? Will it dull down?

Then there is AGS AW, which looks very crisp and clean, and as Ontario plates are blue on white, it kinda just finishes them off

BSM I am nervous whilst looking ballsy, agressive and hard and is the classic safe resale option, does disguise the cars angular front and rear end + mask some of its 'width characteristics'

Hmmm, as confussed as ever! F.G.S just offer us a nice Blue BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #24
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA51 LAY View Post
Go for VO - BSM will look classy, but where have all the lines have the car gone??
Hmm, is this maybe the sign of God I'm waiting for?...

Well, you're probably right. But man, this is really a tough one... BSM and VO are so different, actually those are totally different cars. The BSM is classy, kind of mad, and you just can't go wrong with it... while the VO is so special, it's a sporty eye-cather, just an exciting color.

Ufff...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #25
EmmDrei
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2011 Saphire Black 1M Coupé

I don't need "exciting". If I would I'd keep my red M3. That rocks! Polished... sitting in the sun... with its carbon roof... pure sex!

I want the little animal. The black beast. Truely black. Black wheels, black kidneys. Black. I want to see people laughing at me in my rear-view mirror. At the idiot with the ridiculously wide tires on his 1er. Before I let them disappear in the distance. Orange will warn them, that there might be a beast ahead. No. There'll be no warning. Just utter frustration and the "what the hell was that" question on their foreheads. Black! That's why it rocks!

Last edited by EmmDrei; 01-18-2011 at 09:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #26
Alex_bm
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Giulia QV

Well said, my thoughts exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmDrei View Post
I don't need "exciting". If I would I'd keep my red M3. That rocks! Polished... sitting in the sun... with its carbon roof... pure sex!

I want the little animal. The black beast. Truely black. Black wheels, black kidneys. Black. I want to see people laughing at me in my rear-view mirror. At the idiot with the ridiculously wide tires on his 1er. Before I let them disappear in the distance. Orange will warn them, that there might be a beast ahead. No. There'll be no warning. Just utter frustration and the "what the hell was that" question on their foreheads. Black! That's why it rocks!

Appreciate 0