BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-12-2024, 08:58 PM   #1
noahsuss1
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW x5 50e M sport pro

Active roll stabilization retrofit, anyone do it??

Anyone who has done installed the active roll stabilization sway bars please tell us how you did it. Was looking through this thread and another similar one and people talked about the price being many thousands and not worth it. With a quick google search I saw people selling ARS sway bars from G05s on eBay for around 1k each. Wondering if it will physically fit on the car and then the wiring and coding? I have a 24’ 50e and would like to improve the body roll and handling. Looked into the air suspension lowering links (or whatever they are called) and feel that the comfort mode ride height is fine and sport mode ride height is fine. If I got those links I wouldn’t lower it much (it wouldn’t look right for my liking to have it slammed on the rims) and it wouldn’t change the handling much. Lots of people said the ARS sway bars help a lot of body roll and dive under braking or acceleration on the M60 or M50 but not available on other models including mine.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 08:33 AM   #2
mscot
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

You've made 7 posts since joining and 3 are the exact same question in 3 separate threads. Calm the fuck down.
Appreciate 0