View Single Post
      07-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #9
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin turbo View Post
I have only had the car since this past Saturday, so not sure how well it will hold up. The color is so much nicer than the beige in my wife's Lexus. I think it will be worth the extra effort to keep it clean. I test drove a 35i with the white upgraded interior, looked good but I'm sure that would be impossible to keep clean.
Hello, I am new to the forum. I currently have a 2007 Corvette and am considering the purchase of a 2009 Z4 after I sell the Corvette in the next few months.

The smoother surface of the upgraded interior might make it easier to keep clean since it does not have the grooves that the regular leather has. A bit more dirt might get caught inside the grooves of the regular leather. Yet, the lighter color of the upgraded interior might show more dirt and be the more difficult one to keep clean.

Neither is the "wrong" choice as far as looks, as both leathers look fantastic.

We may have to wait to get some feedback from owners of both types of leather (Regular Beige and Upgraded White) before we know for sure which is easier to keep clean.

It would be good to get some feedback from some people, so those of us still deciding, can make a decision.

To respond to the initial Poster's question about Space Gray with Beige interior. My girlfriend had almost the identical color combo on her Infiniti FX35, and the contrast and look of the gray against the beige is very sharp and attractive.
Appreciate 0