DVC
Diligentia Vis Celeritas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3cmm View Post
My helmet needs to be replaced next year, so I'll get a Hans compatible one (and device) next year.

The car goes Bimmerworks today! I ended up going down the Dinan road. Final list is:

Dinan sway bars
M3 LCAs
Tension strut bushings
Brake lines and fluid upgrade

I didn't think about subframe bushings. Maybe I can squeeze it in there since I'm doing the sway bars.

I did end up putting on the Dinan sport tune just for fun. It does add a very satisfying amount of power at a low cost. And I installed it in 5 minutes.
Can't go wrong with Dinan... Some say their tuning approach is conservative, but their sway bars, CAI, and tension strut monoball kit look great. I already have H&R sways and an aFe intake, but I do plan on getting their monoball kit shortly.

It's a pain in the neck to drop the rear subframe, so since you need to do it to install the rear sways, it's a no-brainer to upgrade the RSBs while you're in there... One of my favorite mods <my RSB review>

Also, I highly recommend camber plates for track work, as the extra front grip is a game-changer in unlocking the car's potential. We've been waiting for years for Vorshlag to develop their plates for F chassis cars (theirs are superior to Dinan's and everyone else's), and they finally just released them last week.

Last edited by DVC; 08-14-2016 at 09:50 AM..
Appreciate 0