bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slief View Post
The exhaust will easily fit in the trunk of the car. I brought mine home that way. I installed the exhaust myself. I was quoted a couple hundred to have it installed at my local muffler shop. I'm used to doing stuff myself and found it was a pretty easy and fast install given I had the right tools. I was done within an hour or so.

The MPPK is also a small box. I've been thinking about getting that myself. If I do, I will install the intake myself and have the dealer do the programming. Bob Smith BMW quoted me $170 for the programming time.

I bought my exhaust from BMW of Chattanooga Tn. They have it for $789 plus shipping. I bought the carbon fiber tips from my local dealer on my wholesale account. I can't disclose that pricing as it wouldn't be appropriate. If you decide to get the muffler and need some help with the install, I am in Simi Valley. Feel free to PM me.

Here is the listing for the exhaust at that price. You won't find a better price on the exhaust itself.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282243344552
But that's just the MPE, not the same system as MPPSK, which is more expensive, bigger and more complicated to fit.
Yeah I noticed he said mppk.
Appreciate 0