View Single Post
      03-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Vintage
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 (MT), 718 Spyder

Performance Mod Pics of FMIC by Stett

Yes, it is finally on - the FMIC by Stett Performance. I think it is a metal work of art. It is a shame that the bottom aluminum mount cannot be seen once covered by the stock plastic so here are a couple of pics. This car is now ridiculous fast - the ESS Stage 2 tune, Eisenmann Race Exhaust, and now the FMIC have transformed a really great sporty car into a rocket. The FMIC definitely makes a difference and it can be felt in the seat dyno. Again, I have received no monetary benefit for these plugs, just great products from 2 sponsors on this site: thanks ESS (installed by Stett) and Anup at Project 808 for the Eisenmann hook up (and now Stett again for the killer FMIC). You can see from the pic the quality set up - my lovely wife wanted the aggressive red and white powder coating instead of a more subdued black. Please note the huge size of this FMIC as you can barely make out the top of it peaking through the bottom of the kidney grills. I will wash the car soon and post a couple of more detailed photos.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0