Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Looking for a 135i 6-spd manual coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Folks, I am looking to get into either an 08 or an 09 135i coupe 6-speed manual (I will not consider autos or convertibles). Here are the trims and options I care for, if someone has interest either PM me or post on this thread.

Color: will accept just about anything other than Black. Black may look sharp, but too hard to keep clean and too many black cars on the road. Among fave colors are LeMans Blue (or other blue variations such as Montego but preferably lighter), Graphite, SpaceGray, Alpine White. Don't care about red but not a deal breaker necessarily as the black would probably be.

Must have options: Sports Package, Leather Seats, Heated seats (preferably in black or beige, would consider red but a bit extreme for my case; also prefer dark poplar wood over anything else but fairly open when it comes to the trim)

Options I wouldn't mind: PDC, Nav (actually won't care much for it if it is an 08 as it has the iDrive I detest), i-Pod interface, Sirius, B/T retrofit

Useless options: i.e. options that in my case I would not pay anything extra for even if the car came with them: Premium package, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Upgraded sound, BMW Assist, various other smaller items

Mileage: Anything under 6K is game. Will I consider up to 10K? Likely, but all else has to be right on the car for me to do it.

History: preferably (or pretty much exclusively) 1 owner car, documented history (i.e. service records). No accidents, even if it were a fender bender that required a minor re-spray.

Mods: prefer stock cars, though will consider lightly but tastefully modded cars (obviously a subjective term), such as BMW performance accessories et all. Won't offer a premium for any software, cold air intake or other alleged upgrades as I would like to do those myself (should I do them at all).

Not trying to be stringent or too restrictive, but rather trying to be more productive of people's (and my) time. If you have a car for sale that fits these requirements, feel free to reach out to me. I am not going to consider anything in the mid to high $30s, because at that stage I will order a brand new one with Euro delivery (7% off on top of negotiated discount) and the added benefit is I can option it out with what I need (which isn't much!) So in other words, don't lose and your and my time offering a car for $37.9 on the premise it was $44.5 when new...

PS: I am in the Northeast so prefer something fairly local.

Last edited by ///M1; 02-02-2009 at 04:52 PM..
Appreciate 0