View Single Post
      02-22-2007, 08:20 PM   #8
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Space Gray

depends on what it is that you do now...would you be taking a big pay cut. Are you willing to work 12 hour days and weekends. Can you deal with haggling back and forth with a guy for 3 days thinking you are about to close a deal only to have the prospect not take your calls because he is afriad to tell you he got a great deal on a lexus.

not too mentionion 60% of your co-workers will not share your passion for bmw's and 90% of your clients will not either....I mean I suppose it would be alot of fun if every client was a e90post.com enthusiast. But the majority of your clients will not care about the history of BMW's appreciate their quirkiness and truly understand what is behind the roundel.

If you think you can become a supersalesman...because that is what you will be forget the fact that you are selling BMW's because it is truly irrelevant. You will be a salesman and as such you will put in a ton of hours to close deals and work around your clients schedule for deliveries etc. Not that there is anything wrong with being a salesman..I am one..I am a financial advisor/stockbroker (salesman). Very rewarding when you work hard and keep closing deals...but you can't forget your abc's "Alway's Be Closing".

Let us know how you decide.
07 E92 335i,Sport,I-drive,Cold Weather,Bluetooth,Beyern Mesh 19",M-Pedals,Rear Fogs,Gp Thunder,Carbon Roundels,Coming Soon JB2,Vorsteiner Decklid,OEM Aero LipRIP9/8/06-12/11/07 Gone but never forgotten
Appreciate 0