BaconsCC
Private
Rep
Drives: '24 I5 M60, 24 X7M60i, 24 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2540 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizacon View Post
If a dealer is feeling aggressive.. I would say 10% pre-incentive would be a strong number.

And pay attention to dealer fees. Here in FL it's 799 vs some other places like NY that are capped 85. So percentage off MSRP can be deceiving sometimes.
Well now I got 3 more dealers involve on this offer, let see who pull the bettet deal, now one of them told me that tulley when really aggressive with the offer, he say that it looks like they did, 8% drop plus 3,250 on rebates, so I tell hem if they can do better then that, at least drop the payment to 550.00 a month, they working on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2540 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizacon View Post
If a dealer is feeling aggressive.. I would say 10% pre-incentive would be a strong number.

And pay attention to dealer fees. Here in FL it's 799 vs some other places like NY that are capped 85. So percentage off MSRP can be deceiving sometimes.
Well now I got 3 more dealers involve on this offer, let see who pull the bettet deal, now one of them told me that tulley when really aggressive with the offer, he say that it looks like they did, 8% drop plus 3,250 on rebates, so I tell hem if they can do better then that, at least drop the payment to 550.00 a month, they working on it.

I would hold firm at 10-11% pre-incentive w/ .00165 MF

Tell them you have 4 dealers in the mix and the first one to hit 11% pre-incentive discount w/ .00165 will get the deposit. Cc ready to go
Appreciate 0