View Single Post
      04-12-2015, 08:12 PM   #12
Mjosh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristalov View Post
As promised her is an update on the Sirius Satellite retrofit from BimmerTech.

First of all I must say it was fast and professional and hats off to these guys for saving me/us some major cash.

I ordered the cable package from BimmerTech on Monday and it was shipped to me this past Thursday. Considering this was been done via the internet and coming from Poland that is extremely fast.

Once I got the cable I followed the simple instructions to Skype the guys at BimmerTech. From here it was a matter of loading a few files and programs onto my laptop to give them remote access to programming. With the cable plugged into the car they took it from there. More amazing while it was about 5pm where I was is that it was probably about 3am in Poland.

After about 20 minutes the job was done and there was the Sirius now available. They provided me with the Sirius ID number and 1-800 number. It came with a free year all access trial and internet radio as well.

Highly recommend it to anyone that didn't get Sirius with their car. $270 bucks well spent.

Thanks again to the guys at BimmerTech...despite my sketchy internet.

Hi there,

Sorry to post so late in this thread as I just took delivery of my M235 and I don't have Sirius as well. Would you know if you need to have the Premium Package for this retrofit to work? My vehicle was not equipped with the Premium package only the Technology package.

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 1