No_Country
Rep
Drives: F32 420d M Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
No m3 Replicas please.
Hang on a wee minute...

1. In it's current state, my car looks nothing like an M3 - however on many occasions it has been mistaken for an M3 by people who aren't well informed - that's not my fault.

2. I have no desire to make my car LOOK like an M3 (while I may long for the power of one) - I simply like the idea of a black roof on a white car

3. The addition of a black roof will not make my car look like an M3 to people in the know but my car will still look like an M3 to the people who always thought my car was an M3. BMW's use of the alpine white colour in their M3 promotional material has lead to this easy mistake.

4. I would like to think that mods of any description would be encouraged on this forum - while opinions are of course very welcome - flippant comments like the one above obviously were given no thought.

TO SUM UP

I love my car, I like doing additional mods, I like the M3, I accept I don't own an M3 BUT I don't try to make my car look like one - I think we can all agree it looks nothing like an M3 - it is unique in its own right
Appreciate 0