Rep
Drives: F80 | MKIV Supra | Aventador S

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I dunno, I get your irritation, but as a business owner yourself, you can't expect 50% off because of some issues... There's a little bit of entitlement from your way (no offense) when you mention that you should be made priority because of the amount of money you have spent there... I don't agree with that thought process - I don't treat people based upon dollars spent with me - I treat people accordingly and usually go off the metric of how they treat my employees... I don't bend over backwards for people who go off on my employees, just not having it... As much as I'm sure you would take care of your employees if situation was reversed... Right wrong or indifferent...

I've been using AT probably as long as you have if not longer - last 6 or 7 cars actually... There's been a mistake made here or there, but always rectified... I don't yell or scream, it's futile and pointless... Here's the thing - everybody has fuck ups or off days... Been using the same tint guy who does NBA, NFL players etc... I have bubbles in the current tints for the new ride... The motorcycle shop I use for all my bikes? They aren't 100% either, but they also rectify... Shit, they crashed a certain A list actor's bike - rectified and he still flies them out for track days...

Shit happens - while I feel your plight and disappointment, blasting them on the forums and threatening to pull the people you have referred is counter productive... There's a reason you've gone to AT and spent that much money there... You and I both know there isn't a hell of a lot reputable shops and especially here in Los Angeles... You know they aren't gonna rip you off...

I'm confident they'll make it right but this isn't helping relations, that's for damn sure... Neither is yelling at people... Or demanding 50% off, that's a bit much... I like AT and they've always done right by me and everyone else I've referred, sometimes shit happens... And trust me, doesn't matter the business, you just have those days, nobody is perfect 100% of the time... Just my two cents...

PS - I did see your car before and it gives me deep regrets not getting frozen white for my last f80 lol... Here's to hoping she's road ready soon...
Honestly, it just happened to end up being 50% — that isn't the approach I'm taking with it, I'm factoring in labor costs in correlation to hourly/salary rates and the fact that I'm being charged for dyno tuning when Koji isn't even the one doing the dyno tunining, he's just running the dyno while Jordan is manipulating the tune.

There are more factors at play, which is why I'm going to post invoices etc when I return home. I just happened to type this up in heat of moment out of frustration because it isn't about what I've spent, but the lack of respect in the whole situation.

If you're a business owner and can't talk to your customer when he's having problems because you feel you don't need to, it's the larger issue to me — it isn't about the money I've spent or ego, it's just bad business.

I know a few people that won't be returning because of how they carried themselves in 2018, I'm not the only one. They're biting off more than they can chew and I just happen to be the vocal one of the group taking it public.
Haven't your heard that age old saying? - "don't write a text or email (or forum post) when you feeling a type of way..." lol...

Your second comment here sounds like somebody rational and someone I would fuck with... Your first post came across all kinds of wrong I guess lol...

I don't have a dog in this fight and you are right, I would do what I could to make things right for my patients / customers, reps, brands, etc, but I draw the line at people yelling at my employees... But I don't know if you meant yell or just talk emotionally cuz you said so yourself, first post was written in the heat of the moment so maybe you didn't mean yell? Lol...

What I do know is, they always do things to make it right... They've been in the game for a minute, and you don't get there by shitting the bed constantly... With that said, maybe you are right and they are getting bigger and bigger? I don't know, I'm not in the automotive world, but I would be willing to bet they'll make it right... Just be rational and calm and levelheaded like your second post, cuz I would definitely go out of my way for that guy...

It's only 3 days into 2019 - I'm just not trying to bust out with "well, 2019 is already fucked so looking towards 2020..."

I didn't yell at the staff, Justin is the homie — but Sam refusing to talk to me until after I yelled about him refusing to talk to me is the intolerable part that I have issues with.

I don't have ill will toward those I've worked with, majority of time being Justin, because I know it isn't in their hands.
Appreciate 0