View Single Post
      03-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
nez
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

It was alright. I found it to be not too dissimilar to the intensive course. Obviously more time in the m3 was nice but I don't think I got as big a buzz about that as some if the other guys who don't already have an m3.

The laps around the circuit was fun but I don't feel as if I learnt anything more than what I did on the intensive course. More of the same in that regard.

It did start pouring with rain during the second set of laps in the after afternoon and I found that to be quite tricky. the racing line was very slippery in those conditions and I Iost all confidence in the amount of grip on the circuit. Geoff brabham showed us the wet weather line and there was significantly better and more consistent grip to be found there but by that time my brain was in survival mode and I was going quite slow. I'm sure that was a mental thing cause the other guys were about to lap faster than I under the same conditions.

So all in all , I had fun but was it worth 1350 -1850 more than the intensive course? I don't think it was.
Appreciate 0