Garage List
2021 BMW X5 M50i  [10.00]
2023 BMW 330E  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dheeth-F30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osheatwo View Post
OP
Just had my friend check and at the auction 2017 is going between 32.5K and 36.5K for dealer purchase. With the options this car has and the mileage it will go closer to 36.5 range. Keep in mind depending on what the dealer had to put into after their purchased it, they may not have much wiggle room. I think you offered a fair price but you have to decide if its worth losing over the 2K. See if you can make up the difference by negotiation not paying doc fee, depending on what they charge for their doc fee.

Is a great car packed with tones of extra. Honestly probably a rare find and you will be happy with it if you got it, IMO.
That is really good information man, I asked him to send me tax title fees etc and see what that shows and I will ask him to waive those extras, hopefully he agrees cuz so far he been too straight up lol but this definitely one of a kind
If he does budge on the doc fees he will have to show it by reducing the price of car because legally they can not change the doc fee. For every sale the doc fee must show same for every car or the dealer could lose their license. For the buyer, its another way to reduce the price. Hope this helps.
Appreciate 1