View Single Post
      10-19-2005, 06:58 PM   #4
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

yes. you can instal whatever you want on your leased car. and if you want the lip kit then do. dont let the whole "you shouldnt mod a leased car" thing bother you. my last car had lots of lots of mods done to it. about 12,000 dollars worth, and it was a leased car. everyone thought it was crazy. is it crazy to spend 12,000 dollars on a car? pretty much... does it matter if its leased or not? not really. bmw WILL PROBABLY charge you if there are holes, etc. my acura had a ruin floor board in the trunk. it was the only thing i couldnt fix myself. when they inspected the car after i took all 12,000 dollars worth of parts off, the only thing they mentions was i would have to pay 100 bucks for the carpet. haha. i thought i was making out like a bandit. but then when i got the final bill for over milage, the carpet piece wasnt even included. so do what you want to your car. when the lease is up, you can give them the piece you spent money on, or pull it off and sell it on here. just find out ABOUT how much you might have to spend because of any damages and make sure you are ok. you will also PROBABLY be able to find someone on here to swap out pieces to where you dont lose money
Appreciate 0