mc3456
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo View Post
I can understand some complaints about the seats in the coming M2, meaning how they look......

But that is just 1/2 the story, it is about how they perform in a seating way.

Let me tell you this;

Driving a Cayman GTS with sportseats + and have driven a 1M for 4 years and have it sold (with some heartache I must confess) just 1 week ago.
The seats of the 1M do outperform the Cayman seats, not by a small margin, they are miles better. Yes the Porker sits lover and 1M too high, but on lumbar support, inflatable settings witch can be personalized in a way that can never done in te GTS the 1M seats are great!!
Also there is no seat extension for the upper leg on the sportseats+, it makes me very cramped driving.

1M seats, one size fits all due to its multiple settings that can be easily adjusted to once preference
Sportseats + one size, and if you are lucky it wil fit, but low chance to that, too little adjustment possibilities IMO

I do have full confidence in the M2 seats, they will have the same characteristics as the former 1M, witch is GOOD !!
I've got an F80 M3 and my GF has an M235i. Her seats are every bit as supportive as mine, and actually more comfortable on longer drives. The M2 seat whining on the forum is a ridiculous complaint, especially when M is putting those seat dollars to work in other more important performance components.

Frankly, I'm shocked that the M3/M4 wheels are being offered on the M2 for such a cheap upgrade px, so people should count their blessing about the gifts from M instead of bitching about frickin' mirrors.
Appreciate 3