10-18-2015, 09:27 AM   #11
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo
I can understand some complaints about the seats in the coming M2, meaning how they look......

But that is just 1/2 the story, it is about how they perform in a seating way.

Let me tell you this;

Driving a Cayman GTS with sportseats + and have driven a 1M for 4 years and have it sold (with some heartache I must confess) just 1 week ago.
The seats of the 1M do outperform the Cayman seats, not by a small margin, they are miles better. Yes the Porker sits lover and 1M too high, but on lumbar support, inflatable settings witch can be personalized in a way that can never done in te GTS the 1M seats are great!!
Also there is no seat extension for the upper leg on the sportseats+, it makes me very cramped driving.

1M seats, one size fits all due to its multiple settings that can be easily adjusted to once preference
Sportseats + one size, and if you are lucky it wil fit, but low chance to that, too little adjustment possibilities IMO

I do have full confidence in the M2 seats, they will have the same characteristics as the former 1M, witch is GOOD !!
It's a good thing you got this post in here before people began suggesting installing Porsche seats or going and buying a Porsche instead.

Appreciate 0