01-07-2021, 05:47 PM   #22
Jbrown7403
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
Soooo since i started thread, wife and I can stay with you, and MKSixer can walk us into club...sweet thx !!

lol anyways, thinks for info. Would you still do GA if you were coming from Virginia ? THe clubs are a bit expensive when you add in airfare and hotel, plus we are doing 2 extra days for (hopefully) music scene/site seeing

What about getting Main grand stand AND walking around ? Can you do that or have to have "GA" ticket to hit up the hills ?

Thanks

Yep....You can wander and enjoy the grounds all you want w/o buying an extra GA ticket. I would say definitely hike around on Friday and/or Saturday if you do the main grandstand (or any assigned seating for that matter) for race day. Plenty of time to cover everything over three days.

I was lucky enough to see the start of the race one year from the main grandstand and it was unreal! The acceleration and noise, up the hill, hairpin down the hill was something to behold! The issue that I had with the main grandstand is that you spend most of your time watching the race on the big screens (or in the Velocity Lounge). Watching the pit action and choreography is pretty fascinating!

I think it just comes down to money and what you want spend. Just enjoy the whole track at some point during the looonnnnggg weekend!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50