11-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #3
AlexM240i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUK View Post
Hi all,

Thought I would say hello... I've had to migrate away from the M forums as I am about to change.

I've driven M cars for years, and at the moment I have an M6 Gran Coupe, which is a lovely motor, but not as much fun as I remember with the M3, and going back to the CSL and also my 1 series a few years ago.

I drove an M135 last year and I've never grinned as much as I have since I had the CSL, a pocket rocket and true little go-cart, and I think I made my mind up when I drove that, that I would go for one nearer the time.

Now its the M240 and I love the looks of the 2 series. Comparing the M2 and 240, there is very little between them (other than price) and unless I was going to track it and take advantage of the additional M components I figured for me at least, this was the better option, both price, insurance and running costs, and it is still a hell of a lot of fun, and would I really notice the slight difference in performance day on day? I don't think so.

Anyway, I went for the Estoril blue, which has always been my colour of choice since my first E36 M3 years ago, and I've added the black grills, front and rear spoiler and performance exhaust.. I've yet to see a picture with these parts all fitted thats easy to see.. anyone got any? (I will search the forum shortly).

Anything else recommended that I've forgotten about? Cheers!

Matt
Congratulations !!

Looking forward for photos !

Last edited by AlexM240i; 11-26-2016 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0