Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
that looks sharp, I like the front
Agree, I'd love this to be the new 2er. F and R looking good. Then get it down the gym for some squats and booty work M2
You have to lend me your eyeballs one day because I don't see anything "sharp" here, more like bland, overcooked and Japanese bodykit - esque..

I'm not trying to be one those guys that trash everything that's release, just for the hell of it but rightfully, this one is deserving of it.
OK here's my eyes.

I like the grill.
I like that the headlights don't touch the grill.
I like the lower front air inlets.
I like the width of the rear.
I like the rear vertical (but fake) vents like the M2 and every sporty hatch out there.

Do I like the car. - I've got no fucking idea as I haven't even seen the whole thing OR the actual front and rear.

Do I think it will be lower priced BMW model ina market it needs to be in to compete. YES

Do I think it's the great BMW ever or going or replace the M2/3/4/5/6 NO.

Am I forcing you to buy it. NO.

Am I offering polite (and positive) opinion that I would in person face to face with an owner or designer. YES.

Are you just ducking bitching be THAT GUY.

YUP.

Sounds like you should man up Bro and go buy something really exclusive like McLaren or Ferrari who won't tolerate this absolute junk?

Jew the state of Bimmerpost and basic manners these days. Everyone's a hero keyboard designer now.
Oh God, pull your parties up, bro.. You're defending it like you were born inside that car or something.

Yes, last time I checked, I still live in a Free Market, thus, no one is forcing me to buy it but I need a replacement car soon and I was hoping BMW next gen M2, the last small BMW coupe, with a manual option, didn't resemble a eBay kit car.

Based on this monstrosity, I'm guessing I'll be disappointed.

My bad, I guess I'll have to take your advice and get me McLaren or Ferrari because you know, they're are in same comparable class, as an entry-level M car..

Why didn't I think of that..
Appreciate 1
pyrat15194.50