06-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #14
SpartaEvolution
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E39 M5, E36 328racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzZZZilch View Post
i'm now using rays ze40 18*8.5j for front, will your kits fit that?
another question, do u produce disc bells and caliper adapters yourself? or do u produce discs fitting stock bells?
The Rays ZE40s are a beautiful wheel. One of my favorites to be honest and look awesome on an M2. Rays wheels are usually built to give as much clearance as possible for a BBK since they are designed for motorsport. However, we have not measured it in person. If you can PM me with your email, I will be able to send you a fitment template so that we can ensure fitment on your wheels.

We do all of the forging and machining of our disc hats and adapters in house. Our BBK is designed to work with our 380mm rotors that are thicker then the normal M2 380mm rotor. Therefore we needed to engineer a different hat and adapter to work with our rotors.

However, we are finishing up designs of our 2 piece OEM replacement rotors that will work with the factory caliper. Our hats will only be able to bolt to our rotor rings but replacing rings will be cheaper then replacing entire brake rotors.
Appreciate 0