Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Dallas Meet???interested?

im making this thread to see if we can gather some interest for a dallas meet
essentially for E9X's... but i think all bimmers are welcome, cuz the last meet we had was at Stett Performance, and it was an OKAY turn out
not many e9X's, and this time id like more turnout.
Im thinking sometime in JUNE around the 7-10th??? member Hunter399 will be in dallas around that time, and hes up for a dalllas meet.
if someone has any ideas of a place where we can have a meet, plz post ur opinion. If someone wants to talk to Chase or whoever at Stett Performance or anyone at Autoscope, get some BMW auto shops in on this too, that wud be great.

weve been wanting a BMW meet for a long time, and i think during the summer, when most are free wud be a great time.

one suggestion from me for a place wud be the new CLASSIC BMW OF DALLAS by SpringCreek and Dallas North Tollway in Plano (the new bigass dealership), theres a LOT of room in their parkinglots.
as far as date, the 7th-10th of june wud seem ideal, and 8th or 9th (Friday or Sat.)????
plz give me suggestions, and see if u can spread the word to gather some interest so we can make this OFFICIAL.
imma generate a list of interest here: :rocks:

1. Not ur Avg 3
2. Hunter399