Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR
Nice!
I was there all day saturday from 9am (rain about 3 times). I was thinking of going and sunday, but rather sleep some more! A great event for a possible e92 buyer. But to be honest, the street drive & the hot lap was the most fun!
What was your time, I managed 22.0

BTW: The next event in Ft. Lauderdale will be in Feb. 07 for the launch of the X5.
You should've joined me on Sun morning as well The weather was hot and dry that morning. I had heard that things got interesting on Saturday with the weather and overall energy of eager participants. For the most part, the instructors commented on how much more mellow the Sun morning crowd was

I do agree that more laps would've been great. As a bonus they did allow extra laps in the e92 after everything was wrapped up. It seems like there were quite the number of no-shows. Victims of a wild and crazy weekend, I suppose

To be honest, the best my groggy and sleep deprived ass could do was low 23s. There were a couple of mid 22s in my group. The instructor mentioned about someone hitting mid 20s in Sat's group....

So there will be an X5 ride and drive event as well. Is that national as in BMW NA's or local dealer sponsored?? I might be in town for that as well....

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0