View Single Post
      12-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #4
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooch51 View Post
I love to scan through the comments below the article who repeatedly take time to echo each other about how ugly they feel it is. I'm sure most of them drive a Kia or a sweet Scion. Clearly the car isn't going to appeal to everyone. I bought it partly for that reason. I don't like to have the same car as every 10th person I meet on the road (i.e. the Q5 or a Civic in Chicago)at . I wonder why they chose to review the 328 v. the 335? Some people just don't understand that just because the vehicle doesn't meet their wants or needs, doesn't mean it doesn't suit someone else. I guess I have better things to do than take time to comment and share why I hate something that doesn't really affect me.
I ordered this car for the same reason you did. I like to be different and have something that is out of the norm and make sure not many people have it. I don't care what others think as long as I like it. Same with my motorcycles. I customize them to my liking and make sure both my Harleys aren't like any other on the road. Youre right about the ones with the negative comments are the ones driving those cars. My friends who have made fun of this car drive Nissan maximas, VW Passat, Honda Accords and an audi A4 basic model
Appreciate 0