Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 MG/SO

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_
This is quite frustrating. I contacted my sales advisor and he told me that they need to take a look at it, im really disappointed. Idk how this would even pass their inspection. Mineral white is so hard to match, how would they even solve this? Other than that , i think the only option thatll make me satisfied is to have another brand new car lol. For me, if they wouldve painted my whole car again, i would think that it would not be original factory painting
Hard to tell from the pic, but could it be like a rock chip? It's so hard to take pics of paint defects. I noticed I have some bug and water that looks like to caked in the clear, I think it could be polished out. Makes me reconsider if I should have installed the Xpel ultimate. I am OCD too and feel exactly the same way about it. I am getting a windshield replacement bcoz it cracked and I worry that it won't be as new and good as the laser guided robot good luck w the repair and the lesson in all this for us detailed oriented folks, is to laugh it off and move on.
Appreciate 0