View Single Post
      05-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #13
TurboBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I got this code and limp mode (my first ) today, when driving on the freeway at maybe 80mph. BT scanner shows it happened at 2600 rpm. I was rolling with the traffic, not pushing the engine at all.

Took the next exit, shut off and restarted the engine and the limp mode went away. After that I drove normally for a few miles to see if everything was working normal again. Then I really pushed the car, but the problem did not reappear

BTW my car is bone stock besides a JB+. Only potential issue I'm aware of is some wastegate rattle.

Well I guess there's not much I can do about this myself. If the code ever comes back, I'll have to take the car to the dealer.
Performance Seats, Exhaust, Splitters, Pedals, Steering Wheel / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / Forge FMIC / Quaife LSD / Öhlins Road & Track / M3 Suspension Parts / Solid Subframe Bushings / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Racing Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR DPs / Alpina TCU / COBB Pro-Tune
Appreciate 0