MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3Power View Post
My hood is not fully wrapped.

I have double checked with Venture shield and they say that theirs also has a clear coat, its not as thick as 3M and therefore why its easier to apply. But they said I could use Wax regularly as I would with the rest of the car.

I'm talking about 5 of these companies, the 3M ones say that the venture shield turns yellow over time, and the same is said by venture shield.
I would recommend getting a sample of each and doing a key pressure test with it. Try puncturing the samples of film with a key and go with the stronger one. That will show you how well it will perform on your hood against rocks flying at your car at 100mph.

Either way, you just want something that will protect your car from nasty chips.

Cheers!
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0