InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuracy
I actually had the same experiance as LoganX2007, they blew me and my dad off when he was looking for his 750 6 months ago. I ended up getting it at Hassel in freeport. When i was looking for my 335 i promised myself i wouldnt buy from them but they gave me the lowest quote out of 4 dealerships and also met a real cool salesman and made me feel comfortable and helped me out as much as he can. If u guyz want to go to rallye see Gabriel Haim, great guy and knows his stuff.

Travis
I also dealt through Gabe, he is the youngest one there and has also been there for a really long time. He definitely knows his stuff more than anyone else who works there. The first person I talked to couldn't even speak English that well and he gave me a ridiculous price on a 335. Gabe definitely hooked it up and made buying a car a lot easier, plus he works with you as much as he can. He gave me a price and told me how much over invoice I was paying, I looked it up on these forums and he was right. I would recommend him as well.
Appreciate 0