View Single Post
      01-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
DublinM3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
I was down in LA a couple of weeks ago for business and I was talking to Alex they where telling me they did some updates on their file to make better HP. I guess that was it. I think that was the main reason behind things.

Gintani is giving me more and more confidence! I think I might switch soon

So you are saying that a software update added 90+ HP to the kit ? DLSJ5's car made 470 whp on this same dyno with the stage 2+ 8.5 psi kit and water meth. I dont think a simple software update would push a 7 psi kit on pump gas 55 whp over a stage 2+ on the same dyno. Most likely the difference is due to different correction factors being used on these different dyno test sessions. The Dynodynamics can make high or low numbers based on corrections entered by the operator. My guess is whoever did these dynos ran different corrections, this is why it's best on Dynodynamics to always run the car in shootout mode or to display the corrections used.

Maybe Raz can explain the differences between the variations in DLSJ5's chart and this one as they dont seem to make sense considering they were on the same dyno .
Appreciate 0