View Single Post
      04-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #16
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3AN M3 View Post
You really think its uncomfortable? I love the Recaros, I drove 8hrs straight in the evo and felt fine, I usually cant stand driving in a car for more then 2hrs as my back always kills, but I really thought the Recaros feel great!
also as for the every one wants to race you... your 100% right there!! I just got home from work and I had a dodge Ram hemi up my ass and trying to line me up... Im not for street racing one bit! let him think my 600whp car is slow I dont care hahah
I am a big Evo fan. I owned an 05 Evo 8 and an 08 Evo X. As for the Evo X, I had Ohlins DFV coilovers, upgraded the brakes and a tune. That was it. Still way too loud for me. Cruising at 80mph on the highway there is a ton of road and engine noise. The seats were great for short trips... They do not have any lumbar support so on long trips it really hurt. The Evo 8 seats were a lot better in that aspect.

You might be better off selling your car or parting it out. It is pretty hard to sell a modified car unless it is exactly what the buyers want. Aftermarket parts do not add value to the car.
Appreciate 0