MaximumG
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i EBII May '14 ED

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Eyebrows?

I'm still awaiting my redelivery following an ED. But I have a question for you all. I've noticed that the "eyebrows" on the 2-series are sometimes on and sometimes off, depending on the country it's shipped to.

For instance, on the UK models, it appears that the eyebrows are on, along with the angel eyes, whether or not the xenon lights are on (I think that's gorgeous). I haven't seen that many 2-series in the states so I couldn't confirm that. However, I know that, on the F30 3-series, it would appear that when the xenon lights are off, the angel eyes are on and the LED eyebrows are off. Or maybe the eyebrow LEDs were just too faint to see during the day.

Is that true for the U.S. 2-series? Can anyone check on their 2-series? Or their F3X or F1X? I know that when the xenons come on, the eyebrows come on too. But I wanted to check: whether or not the eyebrows would come on, along with the angel eyes, during the day when the xenons were off.

I'm just curious if it's something I have to code for, for the eyebrows to be always on, along with the angel eyes. Thanks.
Appreciate 0