View Single Post
      05-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
Opposite for me. I'd rather have functional parts like the spoiler first before dropping a grand on cosmetic interior pieces. $1050 will also buy you about 75% of a set of O.Z. Ultraleggera 18x8s in all black! Yum!!! Or a spoiler, drilled/slotted discs, and a set of CF mirror caps and shadowline grills to satisfy the lust for asthetics.
OH WELL. To each his/her own. I think the outside is awesome already and I love the 18" 264's. I won't be seeing the outside very often as I will be driving it. Thats why I prefer the CF int first. But the spoiler would come next then the mirror caps. Then maybe 50% tint because IL SUCKS. Maybe 35% on the back window.

Actually my first mod would be to take the 135i off and get 8500k bulbs for the angel eyes. I am not getting the shadowline grill, I don't care for it. IMO. IMO.

I will also leave the brakes alone, they work great and look fine. Now if I had $$$ falling out of my bunghole I would spend ALOT on all kinds of shit, but thats NOT the case. I live in a wet Gaylord under a bridge in back of a restaurant by a stream.

I found the CF interior kit for $829 which is much better.
Appreciate 0