View Single Post
      01-16-2022, 08:05 AM   #83
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
This year will be critical for me as i plan on ordering my tesla end of this month or next month for an april/may delivery.

I really would like to get my hands on an EV charger. I love the hellcat chargers now (challenger doesn't look as good), it would be nice to see them redesign the charger, and make it an EV. Hybrid would've been good first, as an intro to that technology but if they want to go straight to EV, i think it'll be successful.

It'll be faster than the ICE hellcat in every metric. The only thing people will complain about is the lack of sound. Well that's the future. No sounds. Except a star trek humming noise if you get down and put your ear to the car. It does emit a humming star trek sound.

Immediately full torque the moment you stab the throttle? No waiting for a trans to downshift, not worrying about what RPM you're at? Sign me up!

If you're a speed freak, the EV world is basically heaven. Now if you're a fan of sounds, just keep your favorite ICE car around while you jetson your way in your commute in a fast EV. It's a win win.
Appreciate 2
540iSUP704.00