View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 06:17 PM   #81
CitizenX
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Fair enough but my bonehead remark is based on my knowledge of him and his history, not just this particular matter. The fact you didn't know him tells me you are unaware of his past. I stated this in an earlier post but I think if he just came clean and stated clearly what this is truly about rather than his weak explanation about "standing up for the voiceless" I would perhaps believe it. I don't. The dude is selfish and it is not just based on this story. Other people familiar with his personality may also agree but I understand the point you are attempting to make.
I would agree with you and consider this just another attention getting scheme if he was doing this without consequence, but he is walking away from 15 million a year! That makes me go to his corner, he truly is man of conviction, and write or wrong, you have to respect him for that. Most of us could not walk away from that amount of money, even if we were already multi-millionaires such as himself. I believe in this rare instance, he sees the bigger picture, its not about himself or sports anymore, its about our own individual sovereignty and our right to choose what we do with our bodies and the loss of personal freedom and rights to choose.

And I am not holding this against the Nets either, they didn't want this.

I hold us, the body politic, responsible for bending the knee and allowing our leaders to do this to us. Its my entire point, this is really not about covid, its about power and it absolutely will not stop if we continue on this path.

Last edited by CitizenX; 10-14-2021 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 2
EnVe461037.50