View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 05:51 PM   #79
CitizenX
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
This post is about an NBA player and the dilemma he finds himself in, no more no less. I'm not here to discuss my personal opinion on mandates, otherwise that would be an entirely different thread and nothing to do with Kyrie Irving and the Nets organization.

You clearly have not been around here very long so I'll cut you some slack but whenever you go in guns blazing on whatever subject it might be and start calling people names and more or less reveal your character (and beliefs) in a single post, that doesn't necessarily end well. I haven't been here a real long time either but long enough to see stupid shit going back and forth which often times is pointless and even leads to deleted threads or in some cases accounts being banned. Trust me when I tell you there are plenty of members around that are tired of that.
Well this is all on you, you set the tone with the "bonehead" term on Kyrie. And no I am not some diehard Kyrie fan, I didn't even know he existed until he made the news about standing up to the Mandate. When I read what you said about him, I had to respond.

If you wish to have a true neutral discussion, set the tone as such.
Appreciate 1