View Single Post
      01-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #11
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Hey CONGRATULATIONS! Having a child is the GREATEST thing in the entire world hands down! I have a 9 yr old buy and a 16 mo. old boy. You're going to discover what TRUE love is my friend. Will even bring you and your wife closer together.

And THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU for your service. We take what you guys for granted all too often. Without you we wouldn't have the luxuries that we do today and none of us would be talking about what sweet rides we have. Sure wish the White House and Congress spent more time focusing on "cheering on" our heros instead of fighting over the dumb stuff.

And you know my suggestion on the car I am sure...
AMEN! I was going to post something, but I could not make either of these two points any better than Coldlist did!
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0