01-04-2017, 09:24 PM   #100
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiamhere View Post
What is the best approach to buy a New Omega Seamster Planet Ocean?

I've been drooling over Omega watches for the past 24 months. Finally, I'm now a lot closer to realizing this dream. I'd like to understand what would some of the watch experts would recommend as the best approach to buy a New Omega. We have an Omega Boutique in Houston but I'm not sure if they will be willing to negotiate on the price. I'd like to stay away from Black Market resellers such as Ashford or Jomashop primarily due to warranty concerns on a high ticket item such as this. Do the local Jewelry shops offer better prices? Are there any online resellers that provide original Omega Warranty? How would you guys approach finding the right balance between a good price and Omega's original warranty and authenticity?

Appreciate your feedback in advance ....
I personally always go to the boutique or at least an authorized dealer. Unlike Rolex, many non-Omega jewelry stores will carry Omega watches (although in limited quantity). Maybe try searching around?

Also, as mentioned above, watchuseek.com and their forum is a great site with members who can help find you an authorized dealer!

Good luck getting your hands on a PO!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0