Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilziki View Post
My m235i GC is the first BMW and 4 sec car I've owned so my thoughts could be really inexperienced(?).. but I have a little over 2,000 km on it and today I put the shifter in S and in Sports Mode… and wtf… the car felt and sounded like a little angry toddler monster. And when I pulled into my parking garage, looking for a parking spot, the transmission stayed in 1st gear at around 3-4000 rpm. And it just kept farting and popping when I let my foot off the gas.

I'm sure other cars do this too but damn… I'm really happy with this car. Probably because I'm not a fanboy :/

I'm in my late 30's. I have a kid so the 4 doors is a huge plus in case I need to take the little one somewhere. The ambient lighting is great because I change when stuck at lights to teach colors haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilziki View Post
My m235i GC is the first BMW and 4 sec car I've owned so my thoughts could be really inexperienced(?).. but I have a little over 2,000 km on it and today I put the shifter in S and in Sports Mode… and wtf… the car felt and sounded like a little angry toddler monster. And when I pulled into my parking garage, looking for a parking spot, the transmission stayed in 1st gear at around 3-4000 rpm. And it just kept farting and popping when I let my foot off the gas.

I'm sure other cars do this too but damn… I'm really happy with this car. Probably because I'm not a fanboy :/

I'm in my late 30's. I have a kid so the 4 doors is a huge plus in case I need to take the little one somewhere. The ambient lighting is great because I change when stuck at lights to teach colors haha
That's is the most awesome thing I've heard about ambient lighting, props to you my man….. that's is how you outsmart the system 👏🏾
Appreciate 0