View Single Post
      11-03-2021, 11:25 AM   #12
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by willin11 View Post
Love the technology they've been coming up with but the handling and braking could do with some improvements. Safety should be one of the top features of a car
Most every car can out-speed it's braking ability. I remember the first time slowing from 140mph in my WRX, holy brake fade and everything else bad with tiny brakes. When I'm racing these days, it's easy to get going faster than your brakes will slow you down. That's one of the number 1 things in racing, sure, you could go faster in the straight, brake later, but when you are on the ragged edge, you gotta know what your car capabilities are. Anyone who's every pushed it a little too far here knows exactly what I mean, when you realize there is no way you are going to make the next turn. Cars aren't magic and able to do stuff that is outside of normal physics. I know a good number of people racing Teslas and doing pretty amazing. As in they don't suck at handling. Not the best, but not like it's being made out in this thread either.