View Single Post
      03-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
RJM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I've given Renn Spec a chance to make this right, but their lack of response has pissed me off. Time to put them on blast.

On 2/08 I PM'd Jason@Renn Spec to make an appointment for an oil change on my M6. Got a response, made the appointment.

A couple days before the appointment I had something come up and let Jason I know I needed to reschedule. I got a response back on 2/23 saying that he could reschedule me for 3/10. I said great.

Yesterday, 3/10, I drove over to Renn Spec, walked up to the door, and a guy asked if he could help me. I told him I was there for my oil change. He just gave me a confused look and told me that they were closed, in the process of moving, had no oil or supplies, and that Jason wasn't supposed to have booked any appointments until April.

I told him while that sucks and all, I had an appointment from Jason and I had taken part of the day off from work and driven 50 miles to their shop. He said he would call Jason. A minute later he came back and told me Jason wasn't answering his phone but he left him a message and that he would call me back.

I said fine, and left. I waited a couple of hours and didn't get a call.

I left Jason a PM at 2 yesterday afternoon asking what was up with this and what he could do to help correct the problem. I asked him to please call me and made sure to include my phone number. I had my phone with me all day yesterday and all day today. Nothing.

I decided to give Renn Spec one last chance. Maybe Jason was out of town, I knew he had been a few weeks ago. So I just checked his online status:

Last Activity: Today 02:25 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread OMFG! 8.9 Richter Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan!!

So Jason has time to read OT threads about earthquakes in Japan but not to call me back after giving me a bogus appointment that I wasted half my day and $25 worth of gas on?

Fuck that shit . Renn Spec I'm calling your asses out.
wow ... that is pretty disappointing ... it blows that they are ignoring you.
Appreciate 0