Thread: 2011 N55 335i
View Single Post
      04-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #13
Slops
Major General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2005 C55 AMG

It first started shortly after i installed it for the first time, where the car would be going into limp mode while driving normally. Never when i stumped on it. If I were just cruising on the highway around a constant 65mph it would all of a sudden go into limp mode. I had checked the codes thrown before shutting off the engine and it was always the same ones... I forget the exact codes but it was basically that the computer could not read a wastegate signal as Terry told me. He thought it was a cold weather problem, so he gave me an update which helped for alittle bit, but then almost gaurenteed every time i would start the car and drive for 5 min. i would get the half engine light. WHich is why he asked me to ship it out to him which I immediately did ... and he did not have time to test it so he said he would send me a new one. I received it and never even put it in as i had already ordered the procede at that time. So this is the one that you have now, and if your having the same problems then i'm wondering if he sent me the old one back? I dunno...
Appreciate 0